Mission: 1 Million Masks - Protect the one who protects us.
CreativeIdeas and GiveIndia are on a Mission to Donate One Million Masks to our Corrona-warriors such as underprivileged workers, medical staff and frontliners, Police force, cleaners, security guards, firefighters, etc.
The Mask is the weapon to fight back the pandemic, and reduce the spread of Coronavirus.
With each mask you buy we donate the same number of masks to the Corona-warriors to help flatten the curve.
• Reusable | Washable | Breathable
• 100% cotton masks with adjustable nose-pin and comfortable earloops.
Be a Superhero! Get yourself “The Creative Super Mask” and we Donate the same number of masks to corona-warriors.
Proudly “Made in India”, to help slow the spread of COVID-19 this Super Mask is Reusable up to 30 wash, Breathable Cotton and soft ear loop easily covers the face and protects you and your loved ones.
Buy now for yourself / family / teammates / or simply Donate to the community.
Delivering across India.
- As recommended by PM Narendra Modi, Always use Cloth Face Mask to protect yourself and others from spreading Coronavirus.
- Our Reusable Masks are made of 100% Cotton, It helps to create a physical face shield. Designed for maximum comfort and extended use.
- We use the highest quality fabric, and safe facility to manufacture the Mask. Do your part by wearing a cloth facial covering to help limit the spread of COVID-19.
- The perfect gift to yourself / your friends and family / Team-mates / to the Covid-Warriors, front liners and underprivileged daily wage earners.
- Colours may slightly vary depending on your screen brightness.
- To prevent the spread of illness, all sales are final.
WASH CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- We recommend washing your reusable Cloth Face Mask after each use.
- Machine wash, gentle, wash in a delicate bag if possible, Hang or lay flat dry, Low iron if needed should be sufficient to properly clean and maintain your reusable fabric face mask.
- If you are only able to wash by hand, do so with hot water and lather with soap for 20 seconds.
Why You should wear a mask:
- Masks aren't only for the sick and their caregivers. Wear one when you're feeling well and you help protect everyone around you.